New ProAV product makes any touch screen, Smartboard or interactive projector wireless
Press Release from March 2017
Philadelphia, PA – March 1st, 2017 – The USB2Air is a wireless USB extension product from HuddleCamHD® designed for professional audio visual market. The wireless extension system creates a 30 Mbps wireless connection between multiple USB devices ideal for touch screen displays, Smartboards and interactive projectors. The product is currently available for early technology adopters via kickstarter before world-wide shipments will be available May of 2017.
Touch Screen Wireless Sharp LCD
“The USB2Air is a reliable USB 2.0 extension system that works perfectly for 1080p video and interactivity control over USB. For the 1080p video extension we are using a Sabrent USB-HDMI adapter” Paul Richards, Director of Business Development explains in the video below. The USB2Air will cost early adopters on Kickstarter only $254 to secure one of the first one hundred units already in production.
HuddleCamHD’s focus is in the ProAV market where distributors such as StarinAV, Stampede Global and JB&A already represent the product line. “Professional Audio Visual integrators and engineers are going to be very excited when they see the possibilities for web video conferencing and collaboration with this product” says Richards. “From Epson Brightlink projectors, Smartboards and the Sharp AQUOS touch screen we show in our demonstration video… the possibilities are endless”.
Contact: [email protected]
More articles on Wireless USB
- How to set up Wireless RS-232 and Video for a PTZ camera here.
- How to setup a Wireless USB 2.0 touch screen with the USB2AIR here.
- Making the Logitech BCC950 wireless here.
- How to make a regular USB 2.0 Revolabs Speakerphone wireless here.
- How to make a logitech USB 2.0 webcam wireless here.
- See our live wireless USB 2.0 extender demo here.
- How to make an interactive touch screen wireless here.
- HuddleCamHD showcases Wireless USB 2.0 extender at InfoComm here.